So, i'm still boring my ass off all day long.
Listening to (old) music, watching tv, over-editing my myspace/deviant/blogspot/hyve profiles and talking to random people on msn.
Yes, Holland SUCKS ASS on Sundays O__o.
And even though some stores are open cause it's the first Sunday of the month, it's raining like hell outside, and I don't wanna get sick again ;p.
So I'm just sitting here, reading about how Anette Olzon had a great shopping day *ENVY*, and reading the fashion blogs.
Writing some random conspiracy theories with Eline/Mary-Grace about how aliens abducted my camera and disected it...
Yes, you might think "what the f*ck"
And, now I read it back, so do I.
God, I really have no life at Sundays.
And now I hear the buzzing of my phone, meaning that I'm either being called/have a text, or my battery is empty.
I do hope it's not the latter cause I lost my recharger :|
Ah, anyway.
At least I have some things to look forward to.
18/19 October the MFVF festival in Belgium =D
Where a.o: Tarja Turunen, Epica, Delain, Doro Pesch are performing ^^
So i'm preparing my neckmuscles already for some serious headbanging XD
And trying to figure out a way to get backstage...
*evilmasterplanthinkingupface*
Ah, I'll let you know if it worked ;p
Untill then, enjoy my boredom
Love, Lisa
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

HI i read what you wrote at anette´s profile and i want to give you courage, dont think you are diferent, in my opinion no one is diferent, cause there´s no one equal, you don´t have anyone like you, and me either, however hope you get better in a few days.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenfrom spain, Álvaro.
sorry my bad english, XD