Hellooo ^^
So, today was erm, interesting...
Yesterday was the work-aniversary party from my stepdad (which I couldn't attend thanks to my broken jaw), and my stepbrother's girlfriend came over for that.
So today she was here as well, which I don't mind cause I like her
Normally it's always like, me against the guys you know (2 stepbrothers, 18 and 21 years old, fair huh??), but when she's here we're like a team you know xp.
She's totally different then me, in looks, style, and everything but we still get along very well.
Unlike the ex girlfriend of my other stepbrother, but that's a horror i'd like to forget .
Anyway, they went to see their mother (long story, kinda private sorry)
and me and my mum went to town.
Well, to make a long story short: That didn't go too well...
My mum was probably having one of her days, cause she was so friggin grumpy!
GOSH, I swear, sometimes she annoys the CRAP out of me!
So after 15 minutes of long faces and snarling she decided that she wanted to go home.
Good plan, one problem:
WE HAD NO CAR!
So we had to walk home, for almost 1,5 hours, out in public with my puffy, bruised face, in the rain O__o
Yeah, that sucked pretty badly.
So now i'm sitting here in my room again, my feet hurt like hell from the walk, and again i'm watching some random cartoon thingy.
I just hope that tomorrow brings a better day xp, though Sundays aren't particularly exciting...
OH, reminds me, Eefje is coming by tomorrow to hang out and laugh at me (kidding, if she does, i'll bury her in pudding)
Ah well, guess it just comes with looking like Mrs. Puff and all
Tonight i'm gonna watch Madagascar *WHOOSH* and Van Helsing *drool,dies,growsfangs*
Hope you all have a great day/night,
Love, Lisa <3
*Muhahaha, evil vampire chuckle thingy*
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Hehehe, have a great night you too. Here in Brasil is Day (01:53 PM), Van Helsing is a very good Movie, I hope that you Enjoy Muahaahahaa ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAgain have a good Night, If you want to visit my blog you will be very welcome =)
hugs from Brazil
Peace =)