donderdag 8 oktober 2009

Still as Puffed as ever...

So, today I went to school for a full day again for the first time.
It really sucked cause my face hurts so much and I look like a blowfish O__o
What didn't help either is that my friends kept on making me laugh like mad, which hurts alot as I can't open my mouth.
So, we had German too today, and for some freaky reason the guy chose today to do oral exams :|
I, of course, spoke like a 2 year old.
Thankfully he understood why and I can re-do it when my face is less swollen.

So, tomorrow I am going to the police to report the attack and my friend Tim is coming with me as a witness to what happened.
I am really scared that it will not help at all.
I have filed an abuse attack at the police before when I left my father and back then they did nothing about it, even though he was charged for aggresive behaviour and abuse before.
So my trust in the authorities has been severely damaged.

At least the guy that did this to me has the punishment from school, he is externally expelled, meaning he's not allowed in school for a long long time.
And he probably has to go to Bureau Halt too, which is a sort of 'police' for underage criminals that can give them punishments as community service, forced therapy, fines and that sort of thing.

Monday I have to go to the hospital again to see the jawsurgeon, and he/she will tell me what has to be done to fix it.
I am really scared that I have to get surgery cause I'm phobic when it comes to being sedated and in the hands of other people when i'm out cold.
My face is now getting all black and blue, more and more every day.
And the swelling isn't going down either.
Now about the bruises I don't worry too much, they can be covered with foundation and stuff, but the swelling can't.

I just hope my face is back to normal as soon as possible so I am not constantly reminded of how it got that way when I look into the mirror.
I try to keep myself from getting depressed by listening to LOTS of music and watching stupid cartoons as Family Guy or South Park.
And of course by reading over and over again the sweet blog Anette Olzon wrote to me, and the sweet comments of all the caring people who read it.
I am so thankfull that this world holds so many wonderfull, genuine people.

Thank you all, you have my love!!
With all my heart, Lisa <3.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello, Lisa!
    I read your comment at Anette's blog and I decided to come here and aks you how are you doing? Are you feeling a little bit better?
    The guy that did this to you is a jackass and I hope you can recover very soon.

    Abot the surgery.. It's scary, but if that's what it takes to make you feel better, just do it! You have to be strong and just focus on getting well soon.

    Are you being able to feed yourself?

    Well.. take care! I'm sending you good thoughts from Brazil!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. well.. if you ever need to talk or something, I'm here for you..

    See, I'm in college and I want to be a teacher.. so these things that happen in schools really make me sad and angry too. I really hope this guy gets what he deserves!

    so.. big hug to you (but not too tight because I don't wanna hurt you :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I hope your face will be better. Was a boy who beat you? My God, that bastard, ignorant man, man not can beat in a woman, for me who does that he does, can not be called a man.
    Thank god he was expelled from his school. Sorry about your face, have faith, things will improve. ;-)
    Have a good night
    Much peace to you =)
    Sorry for my bad english
    hugs from Brazil =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen