maandag 12 oktober 2009

Angels...

Hellooo ^^

So, I have some great news for you (and me ;p)
I don't need surgery the way it looks now!!!
I could not be happier!

Speciaal voor Demi, de vertaling behbeehh xp:

Goed nieuws goed nieuws =D
Heb geen operatie nodig!!!
Kon echt niet blijer zijn!

Ik ga je even 'featuren' omdat je mijn blogspot & reallife hunni bent ^^
www.ladioze.blogspot.com

Above is featured my dear friend Demi, who I love very much =)
Unfortunately her blog is in Dutch, but you could use a translator cause she's the most hysterically hilarious person ever ;p

I just want to thank everyone around me, on blogspot, Anette Olzon and all people who were so sweet, for being there for me in a time when I was in pain and needed support.
You all gave that to me, and I am very gratefull for that!
Thank you so much!!!

All my Love, Lisa <3

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Certainly we are happy for you. Thank God you will not need surgery, it's really very good =)
    Have a great night, or day =)
    All the best to you
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi and thanks for your post! :) It's good to know you feel better now. :)
    Mostly I've been photographing concerts and objects, but soon I'll have some of my gothic girlfriends as my models, I can't wait for that! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm so glad to read that you don't need surgery, and I'm a glad that you feel better!
    Take care and I will let you know about my progress about you know what!
    hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. AWWW WAT LIEFFFF <3
    gahahahaha
    lekkere vertaling heur!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi ^^ I saw one of the comments that you leave in Anette Olzon's blog... about a problem that you have in your school..
    Is not my problem but i read it.. and i feel so sad.. that those guys hit you.. and reading this.. =S the shit was bad!! very bad..
    I'm from Costa Rica, very very far from you...
    But.. i hope that you fell better now..

    sorry if my english is not perfect..

    I hope you the best..Kisses
    Alejandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen