vrijdag 9 oktober 2009

Lonely Nights...

Hii =)

So, today I went to the police with my mum and stepdad to file the attack at 10.30.
Which meant that I had to get up at 7, go to school from 8.30 till 9.30, ride my bike back home, throw some liquid food in and get in the car downtown to the police station.
I don't know why, but for some reason I always get slightly nervous whenever I see a cop, I just don't really like them ;p
Anyway, after waiting for a while I was called into an office by a woman.
In there she first asked me for my personal info, and then for that of the guy who did it.
Luckily the school had already provided me with all the info I needed, his name, class, date of birth, adress and all that.
Then I had to tell, for the 100000000 th time by now what had happened exactly, racking my brain for every detail I could remember.
She seriously asked me if I knew the distance between the table I was sitting on and the door to the classroom...
Anyway, after that was all cleared I also told her what I found out earlier today thanks to Lyen and Noual: the guy was a trained kickboxer O__o.
When she heard that she was like, OMG.
And later on told me that the file would be registered as Severe physical abuse.
And I was both pleased and shocked to hear that he can get very high punishments for that.
I just hope that whatever happens, he won't do it a second time.
For his sake and that of people around him.

With me it's not going so well yet, I am currently sitting in my livingroom alone watching Family Guy, and missing out on my stepdad's work-aniversary party.
My jaw still hurts like hell, and the swelling that is on my face is now going more and more south (not getting less, just litterally dropping downwards) thus making it more and more difficult for me to speak and even drink.
Eating/ chewing is now completely out of the question, because even when I open my mouth to simply jawn I can feel the bone moving.
The color isn't too flattering either but that's not the problem, there's make up to fix that ;p

Other than that, I think i'll manage.
Just sucks pretty badly that there will be no going out this weekend for me ='( .
But I have to spare myself for next week at the Metal Female Voices Festival in Belgium ^^
Which I'm going to with my regular festival Buddy: Eefje ;p
With whom I already drooled over Tarja Turunen at the Elf Fantasy Fair, and gonna do so again next weekend, under slightly different surcomstances of course but still xp.

Well, I'm listening to some music now, cheering myself up as much as I can while watching Stewie's ever failing attempts to kill Lois XD (Family Guy...)

Hope you all have a great day/afternoon/night,
Lots of love and hugs, Lisa <3

1 opmerking:

  1. I hope this guy receives a punishment to not re-do it again.
    I hope you get well soon.
    All the best to you
    have a good evening.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen