So, I think i'm gonna start to post my poems here as well as on my DeviantArt page www.lizlunatic.deviantart.com
And see if it drags some attention to my humble blog *halo*
Enjoy!
"My Snow-White Sorrow"
A frozen lake, far away
A place for which the Angels pray
Oh, the white, of this night
Bathe my Death in Holy light
Silent night,
Hear my heart
See my fears,
Dry my tears...
As one flake touch her porcelain skin
I merely glance, my mortal sin
And when she see, the lust in me
Oh she can't flee, the beast's released
Crimson stain,
Oh my shame
I feed my greed,
And watch her bleed...
Black night fall,
Heed my call
Die in vain,
For my pain...
Sweetest innocence, forever she will burn
In flames of all eternity, for her heart I still yearn
That virgin white, be always gone
Forever,
I shall burn, my son
I feel no pain, I know no fear
For her i've shed, my final tear...
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Hello Lisa!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI am Poochie from AnetteOlzonCentral.com.
I read your comment at Anette Olzon official blog and i just thought it would be nice to spend 5 minutes here and say hello to you and ask "how are you?" ;'=( I'm very sad about your condition, but I'm also sure you will receive the necessary strenght from your beloved ones:=)
Good luck for the school that is already begun,
if you feel you are different or the other guys/girls relate to you like that, well I wish you it will be like it is meant to be next time, I mean, like "a beautiful experience" and not a destructive one anymore.
On theother hand, try not to hate them because they even don't know what the are dealing with..they are poor and ignorant about love.
But you, go straight on and walk the love road..
tAKE CARE
Lots of hugs,
Poochie
Stand firm !
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWe be there for your help.
Hi Liz.. I read what's happening to you about the bully thing... and I feel really bad about it... in fact I'm in a situation like yours... but my boyfriend is the one who bullies me... the thing that makes everything harder is that I move with him to another country and I'm just by my self... because he doesn't support me. I know that I'm not the perfect woman in the world, but I think that I don't deserve being beaten and insulted by the person that says who loves me... even if I was a horrible person I don't deserve it... but I don't have the balls either to leave him... because I'm alone in this country, because I have no money and now I'm sick. I know that we don't know eachother but reading what Anette wrote you encourage me to write you.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTake care
Love
http://angieslifeblog.blogspot.com/
Stay strong my friend, do not stop being who you are because of ignorant people who do not respect differences.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDo not worry because when you finish studying things will improve. The worst is the school then you probably will never come across people like this. ;-)
One advice that I leave to you is the following: Strength, strength and strength, do not give up their plans and dreams because that's exactly what they want.
I hope you have a great recovery and get back their usual activities soon. Take care =)
Hugs from Brazil
Peace =)
Thank you all for being so supportive!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt helps alot,
Love, Lisa <3
Hi Lisa!! I have to write too cause Those horrible things in life touch me a lot and make me furious with human being. You know? I think you deserve a lot of good things cause you have demonstrated to the world that you are proud of your own and that's hard, but have demonstrated strength and passion for this...
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI would like to write more but it's difficult to express this things in a different language, you know :S But as the other said you: You're not a alone! and put you head high always, no matter what!
Hope you get better
Oh and I really love your "fashion" :D
(Sorry my english)
Love, Mel