dinsdag 13 oktober 2009

Weirdness surrounded my day...

Goodevening =) (morning/day/night)

So, today was, lightly said, WEIRD o__O.
I arrived at school just in time, and before I could enter Dutch class the Dean of my school came up to me.
He told me that there would be 2 police officers at the school today to question the people who witnessed the attack of last Tuesday on me.
They questioned my buddy's Demi and Tim, and also the girls from that guys class.
I've been told that, after hearing their statements, they were so shocked to hear it all that they immediately made my case priority!!!
So we recieved a call this afternoon from one of those police officers, explaining that tomorrow they're going to arrest the guy and bring him in for questioning, and after that it is sent straight to the District Aterny (dunno if thats the right word, in Dutch its Officier van Justitie)

So that was really a HUGE relief, cause they told us in the first case that it could take up to 9 weeks to get any results out of it at all!
I am just extremely curious to see how all this works out, and what is going to happen to that bastard. I know for one thing that he has to pay me a sum of money for the material, physical and emotional damage he's done.

Ah well, tomorrow I'm gonna be driven to school on the scooter of my friend Elodie...
I just hope she doesn't wreck us into a tree or something XD.
But I think she won't, she's carefull with her friends (A).

Anyways, that was about all for today I guess ;p
Hope you all have an amazingly awesome day/night =)

Lots of Love 'n Hugs, Lisa <3

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hahahahhaa
    ik ben benieuwd of elodie je veilig op school brengt XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm sooo glad that everything is going to right for you! You deserve good things, because you are a great person, tomorrow it will be even better!
    Take care and hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen