donderdag 16 juli 2009

What a blessing...

Hello to all =D

Well, my summer holiday couldn't start better!
I passed my tests, meaning i'm finally going to my final year, as i was held back last year due to illnesses and stuff.
I'm going on holidays soon, and i'm totally happy again AND, in exactly 2 months and 3 days im gonna see Tarja =D(and then a month after that again )
Im so excited about everything that I've barely written any poems the past days (sorry)
On top of that, I've finally got my own computer back in my room so finally have privacy again and I got these new headphones, theyre like, LOVE (u can find em on large-online.nl and look for headphones, the pink ones mine ^^) XD
But there's also a downside to this pc...it wont download!!!
After a month of searching i finally found the full Nightwish discography with all the rare songs and stuff, and now my pc isn't downloading it!!! F*CK!!!BAGGEERRRR
Well, that can't damp my mood completely ;p
Going to my friend Marije later today, its her Birthday ^^
and still have to buy my stephbrother a gift, but have no idea what, what the hell do you buy for a 21 year old?? (not alcohol, you're allowed that at 16 here )
Hope you guys all have a nice day/week/life and stuff,
I'll be on vacation from 31 July till 23 August so you'll have to miss me then XD
Keep reading/seeing/loving my art

Love you all, LizLunatic <3
my friend Yvette and......Me!!!! ;p

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten