zondag 19 juli 2009

Strike a Pose!

Helloo =D
God, I am exhausted!!!
I just came back from my photoshoot with Kinki Kappers http://www.kinki.nl/ and it was absolutely great!
, and very very tiring ;p
Had to be there at noon, then immediately got my hair dyed, then got my hair cut
(which took 2 hours cause it had to be perfectly flawles') then we had to wait a while for the make up artist to finally arrive and then I dumped myself in the chair and let her transform me, I can tell you one thing, the make up was INSANE!!!
And of course we had to be by the window to have the right light so everyone who walked by stopped and stared at me (imagine me, with some sheepish protection band over my hairline, left side make up, right side not) which was very comforting XD.
I wont tell you what it looked like cause you're gonna see for yourself as soon as I get them
Then we went outside(t was freezing...) and into a dark alley where we took the shots,
then back inside to change my hairstyle, then back to the alley for more photos
My back is completely wasted cause i had to stan with my shoulders ridiculously far back the entire time to get the right effect,
the thing that came out was sort of a Frankensteins Bride meets 50's chique
and then later on to (as Michael the photographer, called it)"Junky Chique" XD
And in between every shot Clarice (my stylist & hairstylist) stepped forward to move my hair this and that way and so on and so on
The end result is really amazing so I can't wait to show all of you guys!!!
Well, I'm gonna lie down now cause I'm completely wasted xd
have a nice day ^^

Love Ya'll, Lisaaaaaa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten