donderdag 2 juli 2009

Powerless...??

Hello to all =)
Well, today was interesting
I went to town for some shopping (yippeeee ;p) and stuff
First went to (of course) H&M and bought a really cute short, for only E 2,00!!!!
Then i went on the New Yorker and saw this supercute dresses so I went to try them on,
While I was fitting all the stuff, all of the sudden the power went of!
So there I stood, half dressed in the dark(underground basement building)
So I grabbed my things together and walked into the dark store where I heard somebody say that the power in the entire city had died!!!!
Including in my house of course :
Just my luck...The dresses were so cute and I really wanted to buy them but since the cashes were all dead i couldn't buy anything *CRY CRY*
And, on top of that
I'm in my midterms right now (think that's what it's called in english ?) and today I had Dutch (the dutch form of english, your own language you know grammatics and all that) which went rather well I think, and math.... I totally screwed it up man!
It was terrible, the first 8 questions went perfectly well, only then cam the harder questions and I sorta got braindead I think cause i couldn't think of the answers!
Nice going Liz!!!!, and I really can't afford to not make it this year cause this is already the second time I do this year, and if I dont make it I have to leave school!!!
And then it will be goodbye bye future.
So if any of you people out there have some gooood studying tips, HELP ME!!!

Lots of (Desperate) Love, Liz

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten