donderdag 23 juli 2009

Walking with the Swedish soldiers...^^

Hellooo

Well, yesterday was interesting
As you might know every year in holland there is a little huge ass international event called "Nijmeegse Vierdaagse" where for 4 days people from all over the world come to this dutch city(Nijmegen) to walk either 30, 40, or 50 kilometres a day!!!
Anyway, my cousin and her boyfriend live right at the street where they came by that day so we packed up our shizz and headed their way, when we came there everyone was already sitting at the side of the road, cheering for all who came by it was such great fun, and lots of beers were devoured =D
And shared with those in need of course ;p
Only, i did kindoff a stupid thing that morning, I put on my
"I Love Paris" shirt with as a result that every french soldier that came by ran over to me, said "I Love Paris tooo!!" and kissed me on the cheeks XD.
Yippee, I started to blush so badly I think I outdid the sunburn on their shoulders XD.
BUT!!!, I have also had a great great great time looking at especially the Swedish soldiers ^^ GAWD, they were HOT!!!!
And soo unlike me ;p, i even flirted with a few of them
And there was also this really lonely Finnish guy, 16/17 i think, carrieing the Finnish flag all by himself and who had a "Suomi" shirt on
so I started cheering for him =D ( Cause we all know everything Finnish is instantly awesome to me ) and he gave me the cutest shy smile, have to look him up on myspace ^^ hehe
( though he probably thought to himself, dutch girls are retarded XD)
And also SOOO cute, an old finnish grandpa and grandma were walking hand in hand, noses nearly touching toes ,,but still, that was so cute!
I wish if I am that age, I'm still so in love like they were!!
And of course we all cheered for "Our Own Boys" aka: the Dutch soldiers
they have to carry 20 kilos in their backpacks!!! and that includes the women too!.
I can honestly say I respect these women so much, working in such a harsh,
female-unfriendly bussiness, Respect Girls!!!

And well, later on a bunch of Norway soldiers came by, with a watergun...
So me and the other girls tried to run, but there was a car parked right behind me so i couldnt get away, and the bastard hit me right in the ass with the water!!!.
So my cousin being my cousin, she ran after him with a bucket of water and flushed him right over the finish XD
Thanks Cuz :P
Well, alot more happened, but I'm gonna spare you that shit for later
For now, have a great day and dont forget to read the new chapter of
"Dark Hearts: The story of a Vampire: Seductress of the Night"
its becoming more and more intriguing ^^

Love You Guys Xxx, Lisaaa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten