Remind me again why I chose German, as a subject????Oh yeah, right, "It's good for your I.N developement to learn as many languages as possible"...Yes, true...BUT NOT GERMAN!!!! It's not that I can't speak it, cause I can it's just that it's soooo confusing cause on one side, it's very much like Dutch(confusing as hell!!) but on the other side, it's nothing like it and makes absolutely no sense AT ALL!!Also, I must be on the weirdest school ever cause the guy who gives the subject is a Russian,Moved to Holland, To teach Dutchmen German...:S can you still follow it?Well anyway, I just finished my Geology and Biology tests and they went superwell!!Only the guy watching us was so annoying, we came in he immediately started yelling (those who know me know that that's the first thing to piss me off and give me an attitude like "Forget it fucker, I'm out) well, except the Out part cause i had to do those tests But they went well, though geology was very very long with ridiculously complicated questions about things that aren't even important in daily life ( where is Taiwan, seriously I do NOT want to go there, so why bother??)But I made them anyway cause as you know this SuperStudyNerd cannot be held back this year.Also temperatures have finally dropped to 22/25 degrees celcius here, Thank God!I was afraid at the end of the month i would be nothing more than a colourfull pool of hopelessness!.
Well, thats all for now, hope your days were better then mine!!
Lots of Love to you all , Lisa <3
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten