"I don't care anymore!"
That's how I feel alot lately, I can't care for anything and spend my days behind my computer, reading blogs, working on Tarja's fansite, listening to music.
And I really just can't figure out why I feel so down all the time, of course my nerves for my final grading and if I'm gonna make this year have something to do with it but it can't just be that.
And also, the weather is not making it any better!
Here in 's-Hertogenbosch(Holland) its been raining all week, it's cold and the skies are dark and gloomy.
It makes me think of stuff I don't wanna think about, and just puts dark thoughts in my head.
But there is an upside to that!, in the last few days I've written so many new poems and lyrics!
And it does help me to feel a little better when I can put my thoughts and feelings onto paper and get them out of my head, you know?
Well, anyway, the sun is starting to shine a little I see through my window, so I won't bother you any longer ;p
Wish me luck for Tuesday, cause then i'll get The phonecall if I made it or not...:
Hope you have a nice day =D
Lots of Love, Lisa
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten