dinsdag 28 juli 2009

ShopAddictForLife ;p

Hellooo =D

So today was lots of fun =D
Done some shopping, and also got some stuff for vacation this sunday ^^ can't wait.
anyway I walked into the Tally Weijl(my favorite shop) and I saw the coolest shirt ever!!!.




So I grabbed it and ran to the dressing room, it fit so I bought it =D
I just loved the rips on the back and the tigerhead on front.
Well, the rest I bought a new sweatpants for on the road ;p, blue glitter eyeliner, a skullnecklace



and a new MP4 player since my old one was kinda dead ;p, love the fact that it's pink, just like my headphones as you can see ;p



Well, that's all shop stuff for today =D
But i'm sure there's alot more when I get back from vacation ;p

Hugs 'n Kisses, Lisaa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten