maandag 7 september 2009

The Tough Life Has Begun...

Hellooo ^^

So, today was my first day of school, I only had to pick up my schedule and see what class i'm in but anyway...
I'll start off with saying that i'm not in the same class as Jacky, or Lysan ='(
But I am in the same as my other friends Elodie and Demi, so that's a plus
I do have Biology and Gymclass with Jacky so still some time for powerterror ^^

Ah well, overall it isn't that bad, but there are alot of changes this year, some of which do suck ass.
Like, here it's usual to have classes which each last for 45 minutes.
Now our school has changed that to 60 minutes (for the dumbasses, that's an hour).
So now it goes like this

1 : 8.30-9.30
break
2 : 9.45-10.45
3 : 10.45-11.45
break
4 : 12.15-13.15
5 : 13.15-14.15
break
6 : 14.30-15.30
7 : 15.30-16.30

BUT, yours truly got her hands on a schedule that makes sure i'm never in school past 15.30, and also, they've given us 3 hours to plan in by choice, meaning that in those hours there will be NO teachers in the classroom, meaning (of course) that those hours will be spent outside the school, in either downtown or the mall
YEEEESHHH, I've finally got a great excuse to skip purposeless classes ^^
My mentor, who is a complete midget (she's not even 145 cm) is kinda... hmm I don't know sometimes I like her sometimes I don't she's kinda weird.

Oh btw, in case you were wondering wether it has become a massacre (like I explained yesterday).
It has not, but it was close to it.
I am, sadly, in the same class as that one particular person I cannot have within a range of 1 km.
But, my sweeties Demi and Elodie prevented me from getting up and scratching her face out so as long as they keep doing that, I'm sorta safe :P

Ah well, we shall see where this year takes me.
I know one thing for sure, and that's that i'm gonna work my ass off to get good grades on my diploma, and then FINALLY get into artschool.
I'm not really super excited or anything , but i'm up for it I think.

So wish me luck!!!

Have a great day, I love you all <3

Love hugs 'n kisses, Liz

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten