Holy freaking hell!
Remember when a few months ago I wrote about my being attacked by this guy and that he broke my jaw and all.
Well, after ages of waiting, yesterday I finally recieved a letter from the police (department for victim help or something).
Well actually my mom opened it but anyways.
She tore open the envelope and started reading the letter and stuff, then she got to the second page and I literally saw her eyes pop out of her head.
It was about the money i'd get for the immaterial damage (mentally and stuff), the letter said I will recieve € 1410,- O_O.
Only downside is that I only get it in exactly 1 day, 3 months and 1 year (when I turn 18).
I just stood there for like 5 minutes, completely spaced out and staring at the letter XD.
My mom and I both thought that we would either recieve nothing, and at most like € 200,- or something.
So this is completely weird (especially when you consider that i've never had more money at one time than € 250,- xp) and unexpected, but I am very very glad that the guy got the punishment he deserved.
Anyways, just wanted to share this with you guys XD.
Hope you're day was as pleasantly surprising as mine!
Lots of love, Lisa <3
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

jij gaat mij lekkeur een lolly trakteren als je de money hebt ^^
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi Liz-
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat is great news for you - You deserve every Penny after the ordeal you went through.
I hope you treat yourself to something nice and put the awful incident in the past.
If you need a bodyguard in future give me a shout .. LOL
Warm wishes Peter.