Hellooo ^^
So, december 30th already!
It's really weird how fast this year has gone, I can still remember last year's new years eve.
Most of it was really fun, except for the part where i was sick the entire day ;p.
This year has been sort of a turning point for me, i've learned alot about myself.
I've learned to express myself through my poetry and other writings, learned to accept myself for who I am, and seen that others accept me as well.
Though at times the wish of just being away from this earth still crosses my mind I feel like it's getting less and less.
Many awesome things have happened as well the past year:
I've seen Epica live.
I've seen Tarja Turunen live, twice!
I've got an awesome job with really sweet and caring colleagues.
I've managed to stay in school 3/4 of the time.
I've finally been back in Croatia.
I've been between 400 of Belgium people and managed not to kill any of them!.
And last but certainly not least:
I've been there at my mom's wedding!(which she said she'd never have ;p)
So overall, except for some pain-in-the-ass ex-boyfriends, 2009 has been quite a good year for my dear old self ;p.
I can only hope that 2010 will bring me, and all of you out there, an even better, bigger, more spectacularly awesome year!!!
Have a bigass party, and try not to lose any fingers on fireworks!
Lots of love and hugs, Lisa <3
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten